Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright as a Button Ring

So, I've been doing wire wrap jewelry for a little while now and while wire and crystal are still my favorite kind of jewelry to make (so far), I recently tried using buttons in my rings and they were adorable!  I proceeded to make a couple dozen more, trying out different color combinations, sizes and wire wrapping techniques.  For your edification, ClockQuirkians, here are my favorites:

This is the simplest design, but I love the colors.  I tried a lot of different pairings, all of which I like, but these two got extra big smiles.
I love spirals in wire work, so I had to come up with a way to use it in my button rings.  Love how it turned out!

More spirals, but a different kind this time.  Coils are such an aesthetic design detail and so much fun to make!


We have a large selection of button rings available in our Tweely shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment